cannhelp the planet
because nature is our most important partner
CANNEXOL products should contribute to more well-being and harmony in our society. Because nature is our most important partner, we follow the following principles in our business activities:
CANNEXOL takes care of the environment
- Useful hemp as a renewable raw material, with a multifaceted range of applications and a beacon of hope for agricultural soil health
- Natural and high-quality raw materials, from carefully selected regional partners
- Primary product packaging is glass wherever possible - as a natural material and recyclable product.
- Cardboard outer packaging for the products, designed, printed and packaged in Austria
- The entire production of CANNEXOL products thus takes place in Austria and is manufactured in cooperation with long-standing and regional partners.
CANNEXOL CBD products are climate neutral
As an environmentally conscious company, we record the relevant CO2 emission sources of our products and our company annually together with ClimatePartner. When calculating the CO2 footprint, we record the CO2 emissions that are caused, for example, by the raw materials used, packaging and logistics. From this, we derive measures for avoidance and reduction. We offset the unavoidable share of our greenhouse gas emissions through regional and certified climate protection projects. This makes our products climate-neutral.
The calculation of the CO2 footprint of our core products, but also of our company, is the basis for our reduction and avoidance measures. On this basis, we evaluate possible optimisation measures for our actions on an annual basis.
Avoid & Reduce
Since our foundation, sustainability has played a central role. Biologically certified raw materials, sustainable packaging materials as well as regional suppliers and thus the shortest possible transport routes are a solid basis for this. Ongoing optimisation plays an equally important role.
The unavoidable emissions of our footprint are offset by certified climate protection projects. Through the unique ID of our label you can track every single CO2 offset online and inform yourself about the climate protection projects supported by cannhelp.
Key facts on CO2 offsetting
- Calculation of the CO2 footprint, which includes all emissions along the process chain up to the customer ("cradle-to-customer")
- Offsetting of CO2 emissions by supporting certified climate protection projects
- TÜV-Austria-certified process for offsetting CO2 emissions
- Printing of the packaging with the "climate neutral" label from ClimatePartner
- Label and certificate with unique ID number ensure transparency and traceability
- In cooperation with ClimatePartner, an internationally renowned consultant and solution provider in the field of climate protection for companies